· The use of abrasion resistance ABREX steel plate markedly reduces the weight of structural members exposed to serve abrasive conditions. Compare with regular steel, ABREX steel plate reduces structural weight and delivers economic merits.
· Adoption of high performance abrasion resistant ABREX will prolong the service life of machinery and component.
· We maintain all the sizes and thickness of ABREX / SUMIHARD 400 and 500 from 03mm ~ 60mm thickness are ready and available in champak industries stockyard.
Rockstar 400 And 500 BHN Hardness Steel Wear Plates
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Kg
|Material Grade||ROCKSTAR 400|
|Type||HARDENED AND TEMPERED PLATE|
|Size||2500 X 12000|
|Material||ROCKSTAR WEAR RESITANT PLATE|
|Brand||ARCELOR MITTAL NIPPON STEEL|
|Model Name/Number||ROCKSTAR 400,450,500|
|Welding Current||Lower carbon equivalent of Rockstar plates results in good weldability|
rockstar 400 and 500 is range of high wear resistant plates stockes by champak group
made in india by arcelor mittal nippon steel ltd
rockstar steel grades are designated according to their hardness level. Below table mentions about the grade name with applicable hardness levels:
- Production Capacity: 400 bhn hardness
- Delivery Time: ex stock
- Packaging Details: loose unpacked
Abrex 400 Abrasion Resistant Steel Plates
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
ABREX 400 is a through hardened abrasion resistant steel with a typical hardness of 415 BHN. ABREX 400 steels are the most widely used of the wear resistant grades. ABREX 400 exhibit an excellent combination of high resistance to impact, workability, weld ability and resistance to abrasion. ABREX 400 has about 3 times the abrasion resistance of common steel plate and contributes to prolonging the service life of mechanical parts.