Owing to our vast experience in this domain, we are engaged in importing and exporting a wide range of Corten Steel Corten. We offer, in this range Corten AB Steel Plates and Steel Corten A Irsm. Further, we also offer these products in various shapes and sizes as per the diverse requirements of various industries. All our products are designed and developed under the hard and fast compliance with international quality norms and standard.
Steel Corten A Irsm
|Usage/Application||Oil & Gas Industry|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are listed among the leading organization, engaged in importing and exporting an array of Steel Corten A Irsm. These products applies to plates up to 12.5mm in thickness, COR-TEN B applies to plates up to 50mm in thickness. Customers can avail these products as per their requirement and preference.
Weathering means that due to their chemical compositions COR-TEN A and COR-TEN B steels, when utilized unprotected, exhibits increased resistance to atmospheric corrosion compared to unalloyed steels. This is because it forms a protective layer on its surface under the influence of the weather. corten steel | corten steel suppliers | CORTEN A | CORTEN STEEL,A242,A558 GR.b,S355 JOWP | IRSM 41,
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|I deal in||New Only|
Our clients can avail from us a wide range of Corten Steel. Our entire range is widely appreciated for their highly durability, light in weight, corrosion resistant and is available in various sizes. Our quality experts ensure that the offered range of the products are of optimum quality & accurate design in the end product. Clients can avail these plates in customized finishes and offer them at competitive prices. Our range of corten steel is available in these grades: corten a, a588 GRB, A242, S355 jow.
- Cor-ten® a, cor-ten®a, COR-TEN a, corten-a, corten a
- Cor-ten® b, cor-ten®b, cor-ten b, corten-b, corten b
- ASTM A588 grade A, ASTM A 588 grade-a, astm a-588 grade a
- ASTM A588 grade B, ASTM A 588 grade-b, astm a-588 grade b
- ASTM A588 grade C, ASTM A 588 grade-c, astm a-588 grade c
- ASTM A242 type 1, ASTM A242 type-1, astm a-242 type 1
- S355JOWP EN 10025-5, s355jowp en10025-5, s355 jowp en-10025-5
- S355jowp+n EN 10025-5, s355jowp+n en10025-5, s355 jowp+n en-10025-5
- S355j2w en 10025-5, s355j2w en10025-5, s355 j2w en-10025-5
- S355j2w+n EN 10025-5, s355j2w+n en10025-5, s355 j2w+n en-10025-5
- S355j2g1w EN 10155, s355j2g1w en10155, s355 j2g1w en-10155
- S355k2g1w EN 10155, s355k2g1w en10155, s355 k2g1w en-10155sS355j2g2w En 10155, S355j2g2w en10155, s355 j2g2w en-10155
- S355k2g2W EN 10155, s355j2g2w en10155, s355 k2g2w en-10155
- Sailcor IRSM41, irsm-41, irs-m41, irs-m41 for railway wagon & container
Corten AB Steel Plates
|Material Grade||CORTEN A242|
|Material||Corten MS, Corten Steel|
|Size||1250 X 6300|
Innovation is our forte and we strive to design and develop an attractive range of Corten AB Steel Plates. These products are corrosion to resistant, require no maintenance and comprises a protective barrier. The offered range are well known as 'the weathering steel' as a protective layer develops on the steel surface when used uncoated and in hazardous weather conditions. The 'patina' presents a purplish-brown color and a finely grained aspect when the oxidation process is stabilized.
- Structural works
- Industrial chimneys
- Freight wagons
- Dimensions: from 1. 5 to 16 mm thick
- Mill finish: pickled up to 7 mm thickness.
- Welding: Superior weld-ability with all the usual welding processes.
- Surface preparation: pickling and degrease to obtain a finely grained patina.
- Coating: excellent adhesion of organic coating. The protective layer helps in preventing rust propagation under the paint layer.
- Assembling: by welding or riveting and bolting with indatenâ® or stainless steel parts.
- These Corten steels are recommended not to be exposed to condensation or repeated soiling -free chlorine environment. It also should not be exposed to a marine atmosphere.
- Our company supplies a variety of low-alloy steel plates, which are available in different specifications as per the requirement of our clients. Procured from reliable vendors, our range of these plates is available at a reasonable price.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/A